Experienced Solar Experts
Expertise in all relevant areas
Our experienced team is composed of experts from various disciplines. Experts from the fields of technology, business and law work together to achieve your success. If you have questions about your solar power system or need support, you can always contact our experienced team.
President European Operations SFCE, CEO S.A.G. Solar
Responsible for the growth and integration of SFCE integrated clean energy enterprise with Suntech Europe and S.A.G. Solar to offer their customers end-to-end solutions. 20 years of experience at management level along the entire value chain, collected on three continents.
- The management of Innotech Solar AS, a Norwegian solar module manufacturer
- Managing Director of ib vogt GmbH, an English project developer of photo-voltaic algae, EPC and investor
- Management of Suntech Power Holdings, the world's leading manufacturer of solar modules
- Managing Director of CSG Solar AG, a German manufacturer of thin film modules
- Managing Director of Pacific Solar Pty Limited, based in Australia
Managing Director S.A.G. Solar, Chief Legal Officer
Managing Director of S.A.G. Solar since January 2015, an experienced lawyer specializing in photo-voltaics. Mr. Meyer was previously at the S.A.G. Solarstrom AG as Head of the Legal Division. With his 15 years of professional experience in various industries, he has played an important role in various legal aspects in the areas of project development, construction and financing. He has also successfully earned the Six Sigma Black Belt qualification.
Head of Project Development and Project Finance
Responsible for project evaluation, structuring and implementation of project financing in various categories. In addition, he manages the acquisition of corporate finance, financing and banking relationships for S.A.G. Solar group. Mr. Limberg has a degree in economics and is a private equity advisor (EBS / BAI). He has 12 years of experience in international project structuring and financing.
Head of EPC
He is responsible for the areas of engineering, logistics, operations as well as the national and international business for PV systems.
- 21 years of experience in the photo-voltaic industry, Frauenhofer ISE Germany, UNSW Australia and S.A.G. Solar
- 11 years of experience in research & development and management positions in the automotive and aerospace industry
Head of Asset Management
Responsible for processing all operational aspects on behalf of the investment owner and also in the name of S.A.G. Solar. Jan Bresinsky is an engineer with an emphasis on Technical Physics, he completed his degree at the University of Applied Sciences in Munich. He completed his second Master of Science degree (M.Sc.) at the Faculty of Engineering, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- Würth Solar, Germany: Head of Production and Quality Management
- RENA Sondermaschinen GmbH, Germany: Head of Service and After Sales Support
- Applied Materials GmbH, Germany: Supervisor of the Service Team, Head of the Engineer Service Team
Head of Rooftop Business
Responsible for Rooftop Business of S.A.G. Solar. Anshoo, Pandey has seventeen years of experience building and managing new business models and implementing digital, customer-oriented, end-to-end business processes, operational applications, and IT systems.
- Head of Digital Business, Canadian Solar
- Head of E-Commerce, Trina Solar
- Trade Marketing Manager, Suntech
- Project Leader of Global Customer Loyalty Program, Sony Ericsson